Villa Oost Indies has a professional, highly trained team of staff (shared with neighbouring Villa De Suma). Our helpful villa attendants offer a full food and beverage service, will keep an eye on the kids and are happy to make recommendations of places to visit and things to do. They will also stay discreetly in the background should you prefer. Friendly and welcoming, they offer a very personalised service which can be tailored to your requirements, just discuss your needs with our helpful villa manager.
- Villa manager
- Villa Oost Indies’ friendly manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay.
- The villa’s skilled private chef prepares tasty local and international cuisine from an extensive suggestion menu and is in charge of the market shopping. He is also happy to accommodate special requests and dietary requirements.
- Villa attendants
- Five attendants share housekeeping and butler duties. The same team are skilled waiters/waitresses and will assist the kitchen at mealtimes.
- Garden and pool
- A gardener maintains Villa Oost Indies’ lush gardens and swimming pool.
- Villa Oost Indies is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by security staff working rotating shifts. Full time security also mans the entrance to the estate.